Without community, true growth and development is difficult. Many Haitians are used to living as islands simply to survive. We are creating initiatives, using sports and workshops, to foster relationships and community growth.
- Lack of structured physical activity for youth and children
- Lack of mentorships for youth and children
- Lack of opportunities to empower women, youth, and children.
- Heroes of Hope Soccer Program - We created a soccer program that consists of three practices each week, water and nutritious snacks, and soccer equipment.
- Community Workshops - As mentioned in the other programs we have workshops that are open to the community.
- We are able to provide opportunities for our soccer team to understand the values of accountability and teamwork.
- Our workshops create opportunity for community to come together to learn and become empowered.