WE ARE HAVING A LUNCHEON EVENT IN ATLANTA ON OCTOBER 17th at 12pm at THE GALLERY EAV- 490 Flat Shoals Avenue SE Atlanta, GA.
SEE BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION!
Enclosed for your review is a proposal from Project House of Hope supporting our upcoming Fall Luncheon and Silent Auction. The Event is being held Saturday afternoon October 17th 12:00pm-3:00pm at The Gallery EAV 490 Flat Shoals Ave SE Atlanta GA. We will offer Southern BBQ and Haitian food for our guests to enjoy. We are encouraging our friends, church families, sponsors and business partners to join us for an event that’s sure to be a memorable afternoon. Spending time with friends, music, live artist, silent auction and more.
PHoH is a non profit based in Atlanta GA with support Advocates all over the country, working hard and sharing our story with others. PHoH Partners, Sponsors and Advocates have an opportunity to develop life long relationships with the children at our orphanages and the amazing people in the community of Montrouis Haiti that we serve. We work diligently and respectfully to provide resources for the children and the community. Our team is traveling to Haiti on November 8th we will host our ladies in the sewing program teaching new patterns and preparing them for shipping of holiday items tomake and sell. We will also be delivering a host of musical instruments for the children in our Orphan care program. Currently we are collecting gently used and new instruments for the trip. Please contact us if you have any to donate. We will be distributing Goats in our “Goats to Hope Program”, offering Haitian’s a means for a sustainable future. As a Platinum Sponsor we will gifts goats in your honor while in Haiti. For more information on our community programs and Orphan care please visit the website projecthouseofhope.org. We are always excited to share our work with others. If you are interested in joining us on a trip that will change your life in a beautiful and meaningful way, check into the travel program for more details.
We rely on folks like you to help us continue our efforts:
Educating, empowering, and equipping Haitians to build stronger communities and families through sustainable programs and orphan care. Giving them an opportunity to become leaders and to set positive examples for their families and the community in which they live. Having hope for a brighter tomorrow for themselves and the generations to come. We thank you!
Hope to see you on the 17th
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. ~Winston Churchill
The attached proposal requests you to become a PHoH partner offering financial support for our November and January Humanitarian trips and project commitments. A full list of activities, classes, and clinics available for you to see on line. PHoH hope’s you consider this opportunity and its benefits when reviewing the enclosed sponsorship proposal.
By supporting our efforts, you will help provide a positive long term impact on the children at House of Hope orphanage and the people in their community. In addition, the high profile benefits that you will receive are identified in the proposal.
There are 4 ways you can help our cause:
1. Become a Honored Sponsor and receive the perks associated with the Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze levels.
2. Donate Gift Cards and or merchandise for Silent Auction.
3. Give an In Kind Donation to our cause.
4. Sponsor a House of Hope child
5. Purchase individual tickets for yourself or as a gift for someone.
Please look over the attached proposal and join other business leaders in your community supporting PHoH’sFall Luncheon and Silent Auction. If you need additional information about PHoH please check out our website at www.projecthouseofhope.org, or contact me directly at email@example.com We will contact you in the near future to discuss your participation in our efforts.
On behalf of PHoH the children at House of Hope orphanage and the people of their community, we Thank You for supporting our efforts.
At the $2000.00 Platinum Level, you will publicly be associated with PHoH in our community and on line. Benefits include, but not limited to:
- Company logo as a “Platinum Sponsor”printed on approximately 300 donation/sponsor forms.
- Company name and phone number posted on our social media pages and website.
- Company logo on large banner displayed at the event and on flyers distributed in local business, schools and churches.
- Two 8 top tables at the event, and 16 tickets for you to share.
- A Goat gifted to a needy family in Haiti in your honor. Distribution of goat in November.
At the $1000.00 Gold Sponsor Level, you will publicly be associated with PHoH in our community and on line. Benefits include, but not limited to:
- Company name identified as a “Gold Sponsor” printed on approximately 300 donation/sponsor forms
- Company name and phone number posted on our social media pages and website
- Company name displayed on large banner displayed at the event and on flyers distributed in local business, schools, and churches.
- One 8top table at the event ,and 8 tickets for you to share
At the $800.00 Silver Sponsor Level, you will publicly be associated with PHoH in our community and on line. Benefits include, but not limited to:
- Company Name as a “Silver Sponsor” printed on approximately 300 donation/sponsor forms
2. Company name and phone number posted on our social media pages and website
3. Company name displayed at the event with Company contact information.
4. One 8 top table at the event, and 8 tickets to share.
At the $500.00 Bronze Sponsorship Level, you will publicly be associated with PHoH in our community and on line. Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Company name highlighted on donation and sponsor forms, social media and website.
- One 8 top table and 8 tickets to share
Individual tickets $50.00 Pair of tickets $90.00
Merchant Donation Information and Silent Auction items: We are in need of Gift Cards and other merchandise to offer as auction items and to reward the commitment of our participants. If you are willing to make a donation for this purpose, we appreciate your support. All donated items are to be gifted by September 16th, Thanks in Advance!
Investing in this project ensures a brighter future for the children at House of Hope Orphanage, their staff and the entire community we serve. The impact of this event can stretch to hundreds of gracious, resilient and humble individuals. Together we “ordinary” folks can do “extraordinary “things. Contact as your earliest convince to discuss how you can get involved.