Imagine being a single mom in a developing nation without an education, specialized work experience, or parenting help. To solve this, we’re offering skills training and sustainable artisan jobs for the women of Haiti.
- Women have the desire to work and care for their children, but need sustainable jobs opportunities are not readily available.
- Women lack the education needed to properly take care of their health – or that of their children.
- Women are marginalized and do not hold equal rights.
- Job creation Program: creating jobs producing artisan goods, household cleaners and soap.
- Healthcare Program: Our healthcare program hosts workshops focused on First Aid, Family Planning, Breast Feeding, HIV/STD prevention, Cholera prevention and more as well as periodically hosting mini-clinics
- Through our job creation programs we are able to increase the number of financial opportunities for women.
- Our workshops educate women on the necessary need for and important of physical health for themselves and their families.